RURAL IDYLL BY NABBEN GUEST HARBOR
FOR 6-8 PERSONS
An entire house for yourself
Do you need rest and relaxation? Do you want to stay comfortable in an environment that gives you both inspiration and a sense of pleasure? Do you want to get away from everyday life and just enjoy each other’s company without a lot of must-haves?
A stay at Selma’s Cottage offers you just the special relaxation that you may need during your holiday. Selma’s Cottage, located in Maksamaa, Tottesund, is a cottage built with a lot of love and concern for your well-being. The cottage is close to Nabbens marina and within a stone’s throw from the popular summer restaurant “Nabbens Restaurant”.
Everything for your convenience
- 6-8 people overnight stay possibility
- Two bedrooms and living room upstairs, a bedroom downstairs(3 × 2 beds plus a pull-out sofa)
- Bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer
- A fully equipped kitchen (with coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, microwave and electric stove and oven). Tableware for 10 people, and the most common kitchen utensils
- Living room with a dining table for ten people and a soft and comfortable sofa. TV in the living room can also be used as a monitor by connecting it to your own computer. Wi-Fi is available.
- Sauna, wood burning
- Available all year round
Enjoy the peace and quiet
On Selma cottage there is a large lawn with apple trees and berry bushes. There is plenty of space on the area for different activities. There is also a sauna which is restored for the ultimate satisfaction. In the sauna you can enjoy the heat, and shower in the comfortable bathroom of the cottage. On the large terrace, which surrounds half the house, you can enjoy the summer heat – usually out of the wind. The area surrounding the cottage is quiet and beautiful, and despite the popular summer restaurant one can enjoy the calm at Selma’s Cottage.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA
Opening hours, see their website
Events and sights, hiking trails etc.
Maksamaa archipelago consists of several islands of different sizes.
Read more about the municipality and activities here:
See more information about Vasanejden here:
The amusement park Powerpark is located about 67 km from Selmas Torp. Read more on their website.